ADOPTION EDUCATION, LLC
CHILD ABUSE - SEXUAL, PHYSICAL AND NEGLECT
- ABUSE AND NEGLECT
- How Is Child Abuse And Neglect Defined In Federal Law?
- What Are The Major Types Of Child Abuse And Neglect?
- Recognizing Signs of Abuse and Neglect
- The Impact Of Childhood Trauma On Well-Being
- Physical Abuse Myths and Facts
- HOW THE CHILD WELFARE SYSTEM WORKS
- What Happens When Possible Abuse or Neglect is Reported
- What Happens After a Report is "Screened In"
- What Happens in Substantiated (Founded) Cases
- What Happens to Parents
- What Happens to Children
- LONG-TERM CONSEQUENCES OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT
- Factors Affecting the Consequences of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Physical Health Consequences
- Psychological Consequences
- Behavioral Consequences
- Societal Consequences
- PARENTING A CHILD WHO HAS BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED
- Educating Yourself about Sexual Abuse
- Establishing Family Guidelines for Safety and Privacy
- Seeking Help – Sexual Abuse
- PARENTING A CHILD WHO HAS EXPERIENCED ABUSE OR NEGLECT
- What Should I Know About My Child?
- What are the Effects of Child Abuse and Neglect?
- How Can I Help My Child Heal?
- What is the Difference Between Child Abuse and Discipline?
- Where Can I Find Support?